Discord: Casey#1318
Ban History: None
Timezone/Country: EST - United States of America

RP
Character Name: Jack Ryan Dentin
Character Age: 18
Character Gender: Male
Years: About a year
Item Synopsis: A classic bracelet with beads made of vines and an imperial gold band. When unclipped the bracelet in turn grows into a spear. The spear is made of imperial gold which is well balanced in Jack’s hands. The vines around the spear is useful for Jack as he can control them with his powers being a Son of Ceres. When needed if Jack strikes the spear into the ground wherever he is holding it on the spear turns into the grip of a gladius, and when he pulls it up it’s an imperial gold gladius with vines along the grip. When turning back into a spear strike it back down into the dirt, and to go back into a bracelet he taps the spear against his wrist.
Item Effects:Item Effects: Passive, when using chlorokinesis powers it lowers the amount of emotes by one, giving a -1 emote effect.
Materials Required: Imperial gold and being constructed showing that reinforced vines grow onto it.

Pros:
• It allows medium to long-range combat as well as close range
• When fighting it only requires an unclip of the bracelet
• It allows Jack another way to use his powers in combat
• The bracelet is an easy way to hide it
• It returns to his wrist after around 5 emotes
• Soulbound

Cons:
• It requires attention to correctly unclip it
• You need a free hand
• If you need it as a sword you can’t strike it into concrete, only dirt or soft substances
• If you need to turn it into a bracelet it needs to be a spear first
• You need to see the bracelet to make sure you’re unclipping it
• Jack can’t take off the bracelet with unleashing the spear
• If you need the sword you have to use 2 emotes instead of one like the spear
• Turning the sword back into the bracelet also takes 2 emotes

Also, I would like if the name would roughly translate from Vine’s Wrath to Vitis Aquilonia irae
18.jpg
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 9, 19 by Casey
Votes:
+1,103
Renowned Demigod
LEVEL 8
Accepted.

The only predicament I have with this application, would be that one of your pros: "It returns to his wrist after around an hour, or 5 emotes" really doesn't make all that much sense to me. I'd leave it at five emotes. Feel free to PM me for an acceptable date for your item quest.
17.jpg
Posted Jan 9, 19 · Last edited Jan 9, 19 by Meta
Votes:
+4
Camper Recruit
LEVEL 1
I know this is older but I never actually did this item quest, since it really wasn’t too useful for WW2 I realize, if I may ask, would it be possible for Jack to do the item quest after the soft reset or would I need to re-post the app
18.jpg
Posted Mar 1, 19 · OP
Game Master
Votes:
+110
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
Wiki Editor
Repost, and then the GM team will judge it as soon as possible.
10.jpg
Posted Mar 1, 19
NoticeNotices