My Introduction, Wrong-Doings, My thoughts about Wizry, Etc.

4 replies
Votes:
+78
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
Hey guys,

After seeing Arya's post, I thought I'd make an introduction to myself as well as adding other things that have been sorta weighing me down/bugging me that I need to get out.

My name is Isabella and I'm twelve years old. I've played on Wizry for almost (if not already) two years with about a one or two month break in the middle of that. Before I played on Wizry, I hopped from one Percy Jackson MC server to another. Once I played on Wizry for about two months, I felt like this was a good server for me to make new friends and to roleplay.

Since the moment I joined Wizry, 99% of the Wizry Community has been nice to me and very forgiving of me when I make mistakes. I really like Wizry (especially the roleplay aspect) since it gives players a chance to be really creative and create strong bonds with players. It's been a really cool experience for me and it still continues to be a really cool experience.

However, playing on the server hasn't been exactly all sunshine and rainbows for me. I've made plenty of mistakes on my time playing. Starting off with my age.

After I had played on the server for about six or eight months, I started to tell players I was 14 and not 12. Now was it completely wrong for me to lie about something as small as that? Totally. Do I still regret it? Of course.

Once players found out I had lied to them, a lot of them forgave me or just sorta laugh/shrugged it off. But when a couple of players found out, it actually hurt my relationship with them. Now since it's been a long time since this incident, I feel like I've re-built my relationship with those players, but this was one of the things that I needed to get out.

I like to have fun and make others laugh or smile, and this can easily lead to me being immature and sometimes even obnoxious. However, I do know that I can also just be flat-out immature.

I feel like I can act like I'm really 6 or 8 instead of 12, and I sometimes feel like because of this, players will see me as a 6 or 8 year old instead of a 12 year old. Do I like it? Nope. Do I honestly deserve to be treated that way for acting that way? Yeah.

Because of my immaturity, I have been kicked 3-4 times, muted about twice, and jailed 1 or 2 times, and warned many, many times by staff. I deserved all of those kicked, mutes, and the few jails for my childish behavior.

Now I still want to make others smile and laugh, but I don't want to be immature and/or obnoxious to do so (and also stop being just completely immature). Most of the time it's difficult for me to see that I'm acting like a little child, so when/if (hopefully if) I start to act childish for honestly no complete reason at all, tell me. Please. This is something that I want to fix, but it'll be more difficult for me to do it alone.

I love to apply for different items for my roleplay characters, make character introductions, and apply for roleplay leadership positions. It was a little rough for me at first to get my applications accepted since I was making them way to OP, or just trying to get away with different things in my application. After a lot of learning from reading other player's applications and things that I could work on from my own mistakes, I finally got to get my applications accepted.

It's definitely torturous for me to have to wait for a GMs response on whether your application is accepted or denied, but I started to feel like that's just some of the fun Does anyone else think the same way? Or am I just really weird? xDHowever, I do have an issue with applications.

Players will occasionally try to point out every little thing wrong with applications. I'm just going to say that doing that is stupid. That's why we have GMs checking the applications so that they aren't to OP or not good enough to be accepted. If the GMs really think that there's a problem in the application, they'd either deny the application because it was a pretty big part of it, or they'd just ask the player to fix it. Things like this doesn't happen often, though when it does, most of the time, it's useless.

Now I'd be glad to have some helpful feedback on applications, but not just useless things that when/if the GM saw and wanted me to fix, I would be totally fine with fixing.

In conclusion to this post, I'd like to say...

The community of Wizry is like a giant family. There will always be tension between people, and there will always be happiness. Everyone is unique in their own different way, and everyone is fun to be around.

I hope that as the time continues to fly past as people play on the server, that Wizry will always live as a MC server, and that the players will always be fun to play with.
"Only from the heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+311
Skilled Demigod
LEVEL 5
I thought you were like 16, lol
Posted Dec 5, 18
Votes:
+78
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
Really? Wow xd
"Only from the heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi
Posted Dec 6, 18 · OP
Druifjee ADMIN
Wiki Editor
Votes:
+279
Skilled Demigod
LEVEL 5
Wiki Editor
<3
Posted Dec 6, 18
Undo
Votes:
+8
Camper Recruit
LEVEL 1
I'm glad you were able to make this post. It definately took a lot of courage for me to make my introductory post. <3 <3 <3
Posted Dec 6, 18
Undo
NoticeNotices