Heated#6740

Current RP Name:
Jayden Martinez

Have you read the current RP Rules and Guidelines:
Of course!

What’s your favorite rule? Why?:
No metagame. Nobody likes a metagamer.

Maturity Level (1-10, 1 being immature, 10 being boring):
Depends on the situation, I’d say a solid 4, but when maturity is needed, I can reach 8!

Have you ever been banned in the past, if so, explain:
I am currently temporarily banned for the usage of ‘racial slurs.’

Take the 16 Personalities test, post your results:
ENTREPRENEUR (ESTP-A)

Character Name:
Jayden Martinez

Character Age:

Character Gender:
Male

Weapon of Choice:
When not using powers— his shields or kunai.
Natural-Born or Champion:
Champion

Godly Parent or Patron:
Trivia and Apollo.  

Character Personality:

Cocky would be a great word to describe Jayden. He has a sense of infallibility. He inherited this trait from Apollo, and it comes out in competitive things. Between his ability to excel at most physical activities, being pretty smart, and his feats around camp, he had the right to be cocky.

If you are able to get around his cockiness, he is a relatively kind person. He may seem pushy, but this is without malice, and generally for the protection of those around him. He can get loud and aggressive, but once again, no malice is meant from this, and all he has done is really yell. He also argues a lot, especially when discussing important things. He would easily sacrifice himself to save a loved one.

As for his leadership skills, he leads with an aggressive mindset. He is a react first, think second. This is helpful in many situations, but grave in others. Luckily for Jayden, the biggest consequence for this was the loss of his right forearm. Nobody else has been hurt as a result of Jayden’s actions.

Story:
Here
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 3, 18 by HeatedDZN
Creative
Undo
Votes:
+2
Camper Recruit
LEVEL 1
Wait what, he inherited a personality trait from Apollo, who I assume is his patron since Jayden is the son of Trivia? Hm, also, I feel as if this shouldn't go to Norse just bc it's about becoming a patron. That's why I put it in powers, because it's not relevant to Nordic mythology.
Posted 14 hours ago
Dislike
Undo
Votes:
+95
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
Nah, Apollo is his grandpa or great grandpa.
I don't... how you say... "deal with emotions". I bury them. In my love for klondike bars.
Posted 12 hours ago
Undo
Votes:
+1,054
Renowned Demigod
LEVEL 8
People shouldn't become patrons of any greek gods. That sounds overly stupid.
tumblr_mo8ujtFTkX1rnvb0co1_500.gif
Posted 12 hours ago · Last edited 11 hours ago by Jamsren
Undo
Votes:
+77
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
wrote:
Wait what, he inherited a personality trait from Apollo, who I assume is his patron since Jayden is the son of Trivia? Hm, also, I feel as if this shouldn't go to Norse just bc it's about becoming a patron. That's why I put it in powers, because it's not relevant to Nordic mythology.
Apollo is not his Patron.
Posted 7 hours ago · OP
NoticeNotices