Unable to see evidence

3 replies
Votes:
+207
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
My ban appeal was recently denied, and apparently there was evidence sent to my discord? I'm sorry, but my old Discord has been locked for a few weeks now (I changed the password to something I'd never remember and then officiated the change), so I'm unable to see it. Can you send me the evidence here? And I could temporarily give contact information to my new Discord over private messages so that we can discuss terms of my denial- I saw that Jams was unbanned, so I felt that I should have been given a second chance as well (what with his two bans happening within months of each other, making me assume it was alright for me to be unbanned). If it's a reason such as my ban sentence being still unripe, I'd let it settle there and just wait to appeal again. If it's because I bypassed my ban, Druifjee gave me a bit of hope in telling my confidante that the act made me look good, giving me a sense of hope that it was alright to appeal. I know it's not just up to her, but hearing those words from an admin meant a lot, because, well, they're coming from an admin.

Just hoping for clarification, not an argument.
iAB412X.png
bhz19QM.png
QZFhVQ9.png
Posted Dec 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
+207
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
I hope it isn't seen as bumping (as this is still at the top of the Recent's bar), but I wanted to see if I can add a new clause for my ban appeal now-- one that promises good behavior and, if tampered with, will result in permanent erasure from forums and server alike without reparation or chance of appeal. An ultimatum.
iAB412X.png
bhz19QM.png
QZFhVQ9.png
Posted Dec 1, 18 · OP
Druifjee ADMIN
Wiki Editor
Votes:
+279
Skilled Demigod
LEVEL 5
Wiki Editor
I never said that the act made you look good.
Trying to bypass a ban is not ok at all and claiming they I said something I did not won't help you either.
Could you give us your new discord so that we can send the evidence to that account?
Posted Dec 2, 18 · Last edited Dec 2, 18 by Druifjee
Votes:
+207
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
wrote:
I never said that the act made you look good.
Trying to bypass a ban is not ok at all and claiming they I said something I did not won't help you either.
Could you give us your new discord so that we can send the evidence to that account?

You said that I "acted well", apparently, which I equated to looking good. That was my fault and I apologize for that-- I will not persist this subject as I am in the wrong here. I get now you meant instead that I was good at hiding that it was me, given other contextual clues. I'm very sorry for using you as a reference when I mistook what you said and potentially causing any problems in the staff team. I thought I was in the right here, which I most definitely was not.

Regardless, if no other avenues of giving me evidence are available I'll resort to my Discord. But until then, could you instead just PM me the info over mail? My Discord, I try at my best, to keep only to myself and my IRL friends to keep things simple.
iAB412X.png
bhz19QM.png
QZFhVQ9.png
Posted Dec 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 2, 18 by Props
NoticeNotices