Name of the item:
Enchanted Wood of Dodoa hilt, Othryian Silver blade.
Type of item (Zweihänder, ring, plate armor, etc):
Pair of Scimitars.
Detailed description of the item or weapon:
In all, this weapon is only about a meter long each. Each scimitar has been eternally drenched in a segmentation of Kronos, forever imbued with his power over time. The hilt has no special capacity to it.
Why do you want/need this item:
This gives Ikaros a further fighting chance against his enemies.
Special abilities or magic memes:
The two scimitars that have the arcane enchantment of Ikaros’s father-in-law, Kronos, thanks to having been dipped into his blood. When he cuts an enemy with a blade, the enemy becomes frozen in time, thus securing their fate at the hands of Ikaros, unless he is not stopped. These are deadly tools of destruction, and Ikaros only refers to them when he knows a time is dire. They imbue Ikaros with the time stolen from their enemy, allowing him to move faster upon stealing time.
Ikaros can instead opt to cut himself for the more powerful spell of pausing time.This is done by striking himself with a blade, causing himself to draw blood. The amount of blood he draws relates directly to the amount of turns that time is frozen, with only him being the one able to move. The strike immediately removes 100 mL of blood, the bleeding far faster than normal. The wielder chooses how much blood he will lose. The table:
50 mL → 1 turn
100 mL → 2 turns
200 mL → 3 turns
300 mL → 4 turns
400 mL → 5 turns
- A single drop of blood caused by the blade can lead to the enemy becoming completely paralyzed, unable to move through time.
- Each cut provides +2 emotes to the target’s paralysis time.
- Can affect non-living things: upon stabbing into an object like a car in motion, the blades will freeze the car in its place.
- Can pause time around him.
- Relies completely on cuts. Hence, if Ikaros cannot get a cut on someone’s skin, the paralysis will not take place.
- The scimitars will rely highly on skill to secure a cut.
- In reality, the cut’s time-paralysis poison lasts for about two turns of real-time. If Ikaros does not cut the person again, the poison will eventually wear out.
- A large con, which I would like to readmit, would be that it requires a cut. A full cut- something that is hard to secure upon someone fully armored.
- Requires his own blood to be drawn. It cannot be anyone else’s.
- Clearly, if he drains too much of his own blood, he will die or feel fatigued.
- He will continue to bleed after the cut has been administered.