these applications aren't open.
tumblr_mo8ujtFTkX1rnvb0co1_500.gif
Posted Nov 6, 18
Undo
Votes:
+19
Junior Camper
LEVEL 2
Ash is the new DT GM, so I believe they are.
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
― Arthur C. Clarke
Posted Nov 7, 18
Votes:
+93
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
Banned users
wrote:
Ash is the new DT GM, so I believe they are.
Ash told me they're not.
GKw4UkB.png
p12dYrt.png
PsOcSny.png
6R29vip.png
Xk1CoNi.png
nGpi30F.png
w5gZsiA.png
1nbj1mA.png
Posted Nov 7, 18
Votes:
+93
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
Banned users
Advisor was a thing created by a past GM before they quit. I believe that the GMs will go back to using Archon, a title like Cabin Leader that you achieve through RP events, when your character is deemed worthy. (At least I hope they do, it's way cooler than applying.)
GKw4UkB.png
p12dYrt.png
PsOcSny.png
6R29vip.png
Xk1CoNi.png
nGpi30F.png
w5gZsiA.png
1nbj1mA.png
Posted Nov 7, 18
Undo
Game Master
Votes:
+110
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
Wiki Editor
Pfffft

Archon wasn't given to those who were worthy, it was just awarded to those who had the most experience, or who's character managed to stay alive longest. It was probably meant for gain through rp actions, but this was a failed attempt as the characters who were elected Archon always ended up getting shelved, or dying, or rebelling against Camp Othrys.
10.jpg
Posted Nov 7, 18
Undo
Votes:
+19
Junior Camper
LEVEL 2
This is honestly a good app, and the lore needs a jump start. He couldn't have applied at a better time in my opinion.
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
― Arthur C. Clarke
Posted Nov 7, 18
Votes:
+77
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
Quote:
Advisor was a thing created by a past GM before they quit. I believe that the GMs will go back to using Archon, a title like Cabin Leader that you achieve through RP events, when your character is deemed worthy. (At least I hope they do, it's way cooler than applying.)
Lol CL isn’t achieved though IRP Events
Posted Nov 7, 18 · Last edited Nov 7, 18 by HeatedDZN
Votes:
+254
Skilled Demigod
LEVEL 5
wrote:
Quote:
Lol CL isn’t achieved though IRP Events

Lotta knows. He meant to say that it’s a role akin to CL, albeit is gained through different means. However, Diesel changed the system as we can see.
iAB412X.png
bhz19QM.png
QZFhVQ9.png
Posted Nov 7, 18
NoticeNotices