Page
of 3

Hypnos

19 replies
Votes:
+171
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
when was the last time you saw an iris kid?

hypnos please
yes!
21 votes
75%
no!
7 votes
25%
Number of voters: 28
Character:
Walt Duffel, son of Victoria.

Posted Oct 19, 18 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+95
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
tbh we should have Hypnos, Hebe, Nemesis, and Tyche, no reason not to
I don't... how you say... "deal with emotions". I bury them. In my love for klondike bars.
Posted Oct 20, 18
Votes:
+207
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
tbh we should have Hypnos, Hebe, Nemesis, and Tyche, no reason not to
We'd need OOC skills to make them upon equal standing with other gods. That's the biggest problem- making original class skills is very difficult on coders.
iAB412X.png
bhz19QM.png
QZFhVQ9.png
Posted Oct 20, 18
Votes:
+171
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
I'd be fine having it as just an rp class, at least to start
Posted Oct 20, 18 · OP
Votes:
+207
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
well in a perfect world we need to appeal to the OOC players too.
iAB412X.png
bhz19QM.png
QZFhVQ9.png
Posted Oct 20, 18
Votes:
+30
Junior Camper
LEVEL 2
Well lets make it availible to just the RP players and even put a warning on the signs that they are RP only not combat / ooc. Then later they can add actual ooc powers.
Posted Oct 20, 18
Undo
Votes:
+171
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
Updated Idea:

Hypnos, and a few other Minor Gods not on the roster (Hebe, Tyche, Nemesis, and Thanatos to name a few) could become applicable minor gods, like the Norse Applications... or more so when DemiTitans were applicable. However, they wouldn't be as powerful as Norse Demigods of course.

Like the Norse pantheon, skill sets wouldn't be necessarily needed (at least at first) for the minor gods, which are wanted mostly for their rp purposes by most who are for their addition.
Posted Oct 23, 18 · OP
Undo
Votes:
+95
Senior Camper
LEVEL 3
We also could have them be like Nymph where you could ask for the tag (With Nymph you go Satyr, then ask for Oread, Naiad, or Dryad, so with the minor gods you could go Hecate? Thanatos could be Hades-required? Idk.) And not have an OOC class for it yet. If OOC players want a class for the titles that's a separate battle, but I don't see a harm in introducing a few of these minor gods, though I could see it taking a bit as the GMs would probably come up with a fair powerset to avoid Thanatos kids walking in and being all "ur ded heheh".
I don't... how you say... "deal with emotions". I bury them. In my love for klondike bars.
Posted Oct 24, 18
Votes:
+1,054
Renowned Demigod
LEVEL 8
pls add thanatos. i want to be edgy >:^)
tumblr_mo8ujtFTkX1rnvb0co1_500.gif
Posted Oct 24, 18
Undo
Votes:
hecate is hecka cool we can make misty stuffs and jayden makes portals but honestly i would love to be a nymph it would be cool.
Posted Nov 21, 18
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices