2 replies
Votes:
+260
Skilled Demigod
LEVEL 5
Online on Site
IGN: xXDantePlayMC_YT.
Reason: Wrongful mute.
Evidence: eXI72xL.png, I simply joined the server and was met with two mutes, one for half a minute and the other for half an hour. In the screenshot you can clearly see I asked why I was muted, to later get no response. You can also see that the only staff member who was not AFK was Fluorine_, Valgrin123 was also on, though he didn't seem to be at his computer.

This kind of stuff shouldn't be allowed and the fact that many reports before me have gone unanswered to is disgusting.
4vktd2z.png
Gi8zJy1.png
F9fZZ5T.png
Posted Sep 13, 18 · OP
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,166
Renowned Demigod
LEVEL 8
Hello Dante, this kind of case is very unusual and from the evidence that you have provided, I can only assume that a member of staff had muted you while you were offline or the time is not up yet for the mutes that you have been given prior to the next time you play.

As for the screenshots below - I strongly believe that your quote of my message is out of context. The behavior that is demonstrated in the screenshots is something that we do not tolerate and anyone, including staff and players will not go without consequences if they had exhibited such a behavior on the Wizry Network. Our mission as a staff team is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our community. I believe the last 3 screenshots that you have included are fairly old so I can ensure you that these people and issues have already been dealt with.

Thanks for submitting a report. We will investigate into your case regarding you being muted.
Posted Sep 14, 18
Votes:
+191
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
those aren't screenshots, lol, they're forum signatures.

xd
11.jpg

Sebbie The Slaya
Posted Sep 15, 18
NoticeNotices