Do you have any alternate accounts? If so, list them here;
Yes, Aenash.

Age (Optional);
16 years old.

Skype Account (Highly recommended):
You have it.

Have you purchased Magician? (Yes/No)

How many hours can you contribute to the server, how many days a week?:
Depends on the day and the amount of workload, but I usually get on for at least an hour a day,
every day of the week. I will inform in advance if I for some reason will fail to be online.

Do you have a ban record on this server? If so, state the reason behind the ban:
Never been banned. I am a good boy.

List all of your current roleplay characters, along with parentage:
Dallas Flynn, Son of Hyperion
Augustus Black, Son of Jupiter
Erin Vasquez, Daughter of Aphrodite

RP

What is the name of the character you are applying with;
Shiva Arjuna Hamilton (Oh no, another Indian host.)

Character Age;
19 years of age.

Character Gender;
Male.

Heritage? (Demigod/Mortal)

Is your character a Magician? (Yes/No)

What god will you be hosting;
Set.

Fill out this personality test in the perspective of your character and post the results;
I got The Architect

List 3 positive traits your character has;
Strategic, open-minded, determined.

List 3 negative traits your character possesses;
Egotistical, judgemental, cocky.

Backstory/Hosting;
(Before you say anything, yes. This story is in first person. I found it the best way to explain it.)

If the splendour of thousands of suns were to blaze forth all at once in the sky, even that would not resemble the splendour of that exalted being. Arjuna saw the entire universe, divided in many ways, but standing as (all in) One (and One in all) in the body of Krishna, the God of gods. Then Arjuna, filled with wonder and his hairs standing on end, bowed his head to the Lord and prayed with folded hands. “Tell me who are You in such a fierce form? My salutations to You, O best of gods, be merciful! I wish to understand You, the primal Being, because I do not know Your mission.”
The Supreme Lord said: “I am death, the mighty destroyer of the world, out to destroy. Even without your participation all the warriors standing arrayed in the opposing armies shall cease to exist. Thou seest Me as Time who kills, Time who brings all to doom, The Slayer Time, Ancient of Days, come hither to consume; Excepting thee, of all these hosts of hostile chiefs arrayed, There shines not one shall leave alive the battlefield!”
-Baghavad Gita

October 21, 2017, Orange County, California
"You done, Tech Boy?" asked Miguel, as I kept typing lines and lines of code so
that he and George would be able to pass on through the gates. I could hear some sirens in the back, which were drowned out by the screams of the two other dudes that encouraged me to do my job quicker, as well as the tapping of keys on my keyboard. "Aaaand, we're in!" I said, as I did some last clicks and tapped the trackpad on my laptop, the big door in front of us opening up.

I remember Miguel askin' me to cover his ass with some tech stuff, but I do not
trust this George fella'. Shortly after I agreed to join Miguel's heist crew, George decided to hop in without talking to either one of us. Anyways, back to the story: The two guys stepped in, and I followed shortly after closing my laptop and returning it to its warm abode in my backpack. They stepped forward a few and glanced around for goodies to steal, while I simply stood back and watched for any cops. Unbeknownst to Miguel and I, we were gonna get ambushed.

"This is the Police! Hands where we can see them!" shouted a guy that neither of us
saw or noticed. I watched as George reached into his jacket and pulled out a simple handgun, then turned to face me, pointing it at me, smirking. Gosh, that smirk. Should've checked him before we did this. I raised my hands and waited to be grabbed and taken in for robbery. Why did I do it, again? I don't even remember. Shortly after, I waited at a jail cell. Ought to get used to it. Should've informed Ma that I would be missing dinner for the next year or so.

The cell door opened to reveal the cops throwing another dude in. Seemed to be
acting pretty delirious, if I recall correctly. Dark skinned, Muslim or Indian. If he weren't delirious, I would have been quite friendly to him. The guy wore a black leather jacket and a white v-neck, and jeans, although a lot of it seemed to be covered in sand. He sat beside me as the policeman shut the gate and went back to his duties. I just let him be for one hour. Two hours. Three, maybe. Was no one gonna pick this dude up? "Peed in front of the church, mate?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. The dude glared at me and shook his head, before looking forwards again. "Mind telling me your name, at least?" The guy looked back at me and simply said "Seth. Yep. Peed in front of the church. Shiva, right? Okay. Alright. How about this." he scooted closer to me a bit, and I seemed quite terrified as to how he knew my name. His voice was notably really gruff and deep. Did not suit the feeble man who's body it came from. Seth? Really? Didn't sound like an Indian or a Muslim name. I expected something like Raj, or Rohan if he were Indian. He looked like a Rohan. But Seth? Yet that was not disturbing. The fact that he called me a 'mortal' must have been the alcohol talking. Or so I thought.

Seth kept scooting close to me until he leaned forward to grab me, before seeing
the guy all around me... much like a kaleidoscope and then blacking out. I do not know how long it was until I woke up, but a cop banged his baton against the metal bars of the jail cell to wake us up. I felt stronger, for some reason. Bigger. Buffer. Like a Bollywood celebrity. {Mortal. Wake up and deal with the guard.} I flinched at the voice that clearly was not mine that rang in my head. Luckily, the policeman left, giving me a chance to deal with the voice in my head. {Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my head?} I asked. {It's Set.} Instead of being pronounced Seth, as the dude who sat beside me, said earlier, he said Set, with relatively more enunciation on the T. {The man who you were just talking to? Yeah. I am him. Thanks for the vessel, by the way.}

I was confused, yet I felt a sudden sting in my head. {What are you doing and
how did you get in my head?} {I am Set, the God of Destruction. I am taking over this smart body of yours. Will you shut up now and make this job a lot easier?} To elongate and possibly avoid such a weird thing, I simply stalled. {God of Destruction? Did you drug me? Tell me more. I'm most likely gonna die anyway, so why not just explain?} The pain stopped for a second.{Alright, fine. Mythological Gods are real. I possessed you, as I need a vessel to continue my destructive deeds. I could possibly just let you share with me, but I feel that I would do a better job at the wheel myself.} Huh. It was working. {Say. You called me a sad excuse for a genius, but a genius regardless. How about you let me do it? You could trust me to make it work. I may be slow at first, but I catch on pretty quickly. I get the cool powers and I take over the world. My brains and control over my body, and your powers and knowledge about the mythical? This will be perfect!}

I honestly wished it would work. What would Ma say? 'Fucking idiot Shiva took
over by a God. There was a pause for a second or two. Set was probably pondering. {Fine. But if you come even close to fucking up, I take the wheel and you are out. Deal?} Yes! I did it! {Huh. Sure. Now, what is up with Seth?} I remembered that the body of the guy who Set controlled to touch me. {He's dead. But he can be used well to get out. Grab his belt and make a noose.} And for some reason, I followed the request and did as he said. A lot of time on the internet led me to know how to make one, although it was quite complicated with a noose. Nonetheless, I was done.{Now wrap the hole around the guy, and tie the other end around the light bulb thing, and then call the guard.} Again, I followed the request.

The policeman ran over and saw the hanging guy, and quickly opened the door and
shoved me out. He then went inside to untie the guy. {Close the gate, and run.} Huh. This guy was quite smart too. I closed the gate and I ran as fast as I could, going past lazy guards sleeping, and out the door of the police station. What about Miguel, you ask? Fuck Miguel. He's the reason I got possessed in the first place. {So, tell me something. What powers do I get for having you inside me?} I knew it sounded wrong as soon as I said it, but.. { You get to blast kinetic force, and other stuff. Channel some energy, quickly.} I had noticed some guards had started to chase me, and I ran faster, now channelling energy as Set had told me to.

{Now, fire at those guards.} Set had commanded. I was excited, yet scared if this
had failed to work. I felt the energy surge inside me and then did a launching motion at the guards. I felt some invisible force escape me and go toward those guards, pushing them back as they fell towards the ground. I did not waste any time and kept running, off to an alleyway, before stopping and catching my breath. {Dang, that was amazing! So you want me to keep doing that to people?} I was now curious to his purpose. {You will get used to it really quickly and it will be too easy. You can use them as training until you're ready to face a real threat. Other people like you. Other of my kin who have possessed them. I have granted you a chance. Now use it well and bring those who claim to be your enemies to heel.} {Uhh. I have never killed before. There's a first time for everything, though. So I will try to follow.} Good boy, you're catching on. I had returned to the main street, running to the night. Lead the way, m'lord. I chuckled, yet thought of something. {Wait. If I have some telekinetic powers, and I can knock anyone I want to the ground, does that make me... a Bollywood actor? I could be Rajnikan-} I heard the God of Destruction sigh in my head.{Do not even fucking think about it, mortal. And yeah. Head this way. You're gonna get to know a whole new world.} And so, I ran into the night. My goal? To have all bend the knee.

Final Notes:
Thanks for taking the time to read this story. I notice that it is incredibly short. Tell me if you wish me to lengthen it and I will do so. I respect your decision regardless of whether I get accepted or denied.
4BgabtL.gif
Posted Nov 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 1, 17 by Potassium_
Votes:
+2,619
Peter Juxon
LEVEL 11
It was hard to distinguish who was 'thinking' and who was not. Edit it. Pending.
15.jpg
Posted Nov 1, 17
Undo
Votes:
+207
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
Change Set's personality. It seems rather... uh, odd, and not like we've had it previously.
iAB412X.png
bhz19QM.png
QZFhVQ9.png
Posted Nov 1, 17
Votes:
+310
Skilled Demigod
LEVEL 5
Done and done. The maroon thoughts are Set's, while the black thoughts are Shiva's.
4BgabtL.gif
Posted Nov 1, 17 · OP
Votes:
+2,619
Peter Juxon
LEVEL 11
Accepted, though Set's personality was a bit. Vulgar. Even for a God of Destruction and evil he's well articulated in the books.
15.jpg
Posted Nov 1, 17
Undo
Votes:
+310
Skilled Demigod
LEVEL 5
I see. I'll look through his personality in the books again and work on it. Thanks.
4BgabtL.gif
Posted Nov 1, 17 · OP
Votes:
+207
Matured Demigod
LEVEL 4
And your line, "{ You get to blast kinetic force, and other stuff. Channel some energy, quickly.}" literally has nothing about Set in it. Please fix this for future roleplays.
iAB412X.png
bhz19QM.png
QZFhVQ9.png
Posted Nov 1, 17
NoticeNotices